Working Step 2 Questions:
Came to believe a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
The following questions may assist us, individually and in our groups, to developing an understanding of the relationship offer a higher power to our lives.
- What is my concept of a higher power at this time?
- What would it take to allow my concept of my higher power to change?
- Have past experiences affected my concept of a higher power? If so, how?
- What do I hope to gain from accepting the concept of a power greater than myself?
- Do I sense spiritual guidance in my life? How?
- How do I describe the higher power I found in Al-Anon?
- What does “let’s go and Let God” mean to me?
- What does faith mean to me?
- With whom and in what circumstances am I comfortable discussing my spiritual experiences?
- What might I gain from believing I could be supported and loved by a power greater than myself?
- What does “came to believe” mean to me?
- What does sanity mean to me?
- How has that alienation situation affected my sanity? My life?
- Have I allowed the alienation situation to become my higher power? How?
- How has my thinking become distorted trying to handle the alienating behavior?
- How have I turned to a power greater than myself in times of great need? Did I call another Al-Anon member? My sponsor? Did I read Al-Anon literature? Did I go to a meeting? If not, why not?
- In working step 2, can I describe a step 2 experience to my sponsor or my group?
- When have I done the same things over and over, yet expected different results?
Step 2 QuestionsHomepage