Working Step 11 Questions
Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our higher power as we understood them, praying only for knowledge of their will for us and the power to carry that out.
- How do I define the difference between prayer and meditation? Can I talk to my sponsor, another PAA friend, or someone I am sponsoring about the difference?
- Am I willing to try prayer and meditation today?
- What can I do to add prayer and meditation to my life today?
- Do I have a special time in place to pray and meditate? What can I do to create one?
- How have I sought to improve my conscious contact? Have I sought-out help from my group? My sponsor? Anyone else in PAA?
- What personal spiritual experiences can I draw on to help me improve my conscious contact with a higher power?
- What does it mean to me to pray only for my higher power’s will and not my own? How can I distinguish between my higher power’s will and my self-will?
- How have I been mistaken about my higher power’s will? How has my self-will caused me difficulties?
- How am I willing to be guided today?
- Is something blocking me in this step today? What is it? What steps can I review to help me feel connected again?
- What do I need to have the power to carry out my higher power’s will for me? Have I asked my higher power for that power?
Step 11 Questions